Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul_HHI
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP Spectre warping, bulging, case now separating. Any news on this? The case is now separated.

Spectre
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HP Spectre warping, bulging, case now separating. Any news on this? The case is now separated about 1/2" from 1 inch in on either side into the middle. I can see the mother board now. I do not feel comfortable traveling with it now as it seems the overall integrity of the laptop is compromised. What has HP done? What do they feel is the latent defect in design or manufacture? Do we all pause when looking at a new laptop and look at not returning to HP? If I was HP management I would be concerned. Not good folks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,403 11,371 490 546
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP Spectre warping, bulging, case now separating. Any news on this? The case is now separated.

@Paul_HHI

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation