Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 13 Motherboard Defective

HP Spectre x360 13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Being a college student I relied heavily on this great laptop. But recently it had stopped turning on, I brought it to a repair shop and they told me that there was no sign of life in the motherboard. I've noticed a fairly large amount similar issues regarding the motherboard of this product, which is a shame. For such a fantastic laptop design and specs costing $1500, it will cost me more than half of what I paid for to get it repaired. It was working perfectly before the day it stopped turning on, which I had important files for my classes to submit. I am surprised that there is not yet a motherboard recall for this product, which is infuriating for such a luxury laptop that we paid a lot of money for. I am not fond of the way HP is simply ignoring the issue with these laptops.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,798 10,588 711 690
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 13 Motherboard Defective

@BasilioL

I understand your concerns and frustration

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation