cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Spectre x360 15in plugged in, but not charging

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 15in
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP Spectre x360 15-bl0XX, product number Z4Z35UA#ABA. For the past week, my taskbar has looked like this:

L_Joseph_1-1607203302982.png

It's plugged in, the charging light solid white, but my computer is not charging. It doesn't even say it's not charging.

I've  reinstalled Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery under device manager.

Step 1: Click the Windows “Start” button and right-click “Computer.”

Step 2: Click “Manage,” then “Device Manager.”

Step 3: Click the “Batteries” section. A list of devices will appear.

Step 4: Right-click the “Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery” device and click “Uninstall.”

Step 5: Click the “Action” menu item and “Scan for Hardware Changes” to reinstall the driver.

It worked, and then the problem returned. I tried again to no avail.

Charger works fine, used it successfully on my Surface.

What to do?!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation