Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 13-aw0115na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've had the HP Spectre for a month and noticed that the base of the laptop was not flat when flipping over to tablet mode and when I held a ruler against the bottom I could see that there was a slight bulge. It's not a very large bulge and doesn't cause any rocking when using the laptop flat on a table. I've had no issues using the laptop so far and have only used it for revision so the laptop hasn't overheated at all. Is this because of the way the laptop is assembled or is there an issue with the battery that I should be worried about?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Helen1551

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Since this is a Hardware issue please contact HP Support in your region for Service Options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Helen1551

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Since this is a Hardware issue please contact HP Support in your region for Service Options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

@KrazyToad 

Thanks for the reply and help! Unfortunately the link doesn't lead me to a working a webpage, but I was able to contact HP Support after using the virtual agent which had me enter the same details as the ones you've mentioned and resolve my issue. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.