cancel
Ed2017 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-w0XX Pen/Stylus compatibility?

x360 Convertible 13-w0XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am looking for a Pen/Stylus compatible with an HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-w0XX. At some point the compatibility chart in HP.com said it was coming soon, but it has been removed from the table.

Will there be a compatible Pen/Stylus at some point? If so, when?

4 REPLIES 4
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,243 4,159 562 1,258
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Ed2017,

Please go through this list : http://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05166879

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again !!

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
Ed2017 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, however, the page you refer to is the one I already had visited, and where HP used to have my Laptop model on as "coming soon", but it is no longer showing on the table.

So, can someone clarify what this means? Is there a compatible pen to the model, if so, which? If not, when will it be available? If not, will there ever be one available?

Thanks again for the help.

vijfsolae Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have been chasing this answer for quite a while as well.  Great laptop, decent battery life, good size and weight distribution.  Touch works well, but no real answer on if this is a device that can work with any active pen.  I have tried several with no luck, and a cheap passive stylus is worse than my finger.  I fear the answer is I adopted a great future model too soon, as the current model that is the same price as the one I bought now comes with a pen.

Soli Deo Gloria
0 Kudos
AnnieSnow113 Tutor
Tutor
11 9 0 4
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I feel like HP employees are lost and confused just like us. Why would HP post that there is an active pen "coming soon" next to the 13-w0xx model in the compatibility chart and them simply remove it. They could atleast provide an explanation to the consumers who purchased the w-series. Those who purchased a 13-w0xx have pretty much been conned. 

Than you HP for getting our hopes up for NOTHING! 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation