Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnugrahS
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 Covertible Laptop- MotherBoard burned

HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop - 15t touch (1WB97AV_1)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to file a complaint regarding my HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop- 15t touch. I bought the laptop 2 years ago in my freshman year. The laptop had been working just fine until this last December (2019) when it stopped turning on all of a sudden. I found an authorized HP service center (uBreakiFix- Arlington, TX) near me and went to it. I gave my laptop to them to diagnose it. They kept the laptop for over 2 weeks and returned without any diagnosis. Then I got it diagnosed from a local repair center who told me that the motherboard of my laptop got burned. I tried looking up the issue and found out that many other HP Spectre users have had the same issue. It doesn't make sense to me that how a laptop only 2 years old can have the motherboard burned so quickly. I am in my third year of college and need the laptop for all my classes. Getting it fixed now would be so expensive which I cannot afford since I pay for all my expenses on my own. I can't even get another laptop. Please help me with this issue. I cannot go the semester without using my laptop. Any help would be highly appreciated!! 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,043 10,046 892 1,068
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 Covertible Laptop- MotherBoard burned

Hi @AnugrahS

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation