Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (104 Views)

HP Spectre x360 Hinge Loose

Product Name: HP Spectre x360 (N3Y37UA)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I bought my HP Spectre x360 on February 1st, 2016. In the past few weeks I have noticed that both hinges have become loose and pull away from the lower portion of the computer. I am worried it will break completely in the next few months. I tried going to the support page on the HP website but contantly get a 404 error when I select my computer model. This was a large purchase for me and I am not happy that this premium product is having hardware issues in less than a year.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (101 Views)

Re: HP Spectre x360 Hinge Loose

@JStearns

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (25 Views)

[ Edited ]

It has been 7 months since I first informed the company of this issue. My (removed content). My rep has stopped responding and I am extemely frustrated. I was sent a product that is NOT a replacement. There was no way to tell based off the specs the rep sent. This model does NOT support pen input. This is the entire reason I purchased this laptop and my old version which was never fixed correctly did support pen input. I would like this fixed please.

Retired
Message 4 of 4 (14 Views)

Hello Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation