Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 Hinge problem

HP Spectre x360 - 13-4104no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm having problems with the hinge on my HP Spectre x360, it's crooked and appears to be a manufactoring problem.

This might seem like a small and unremarkable problem but It's my understanding that because of this problem I'm also having problems with my laptop creaking like crazy. I've been trying out the same laptop at a local department store and that one does not have the same problem.

It's really sad seeing as the laptop feels very premium in the material/build but the creaking makes me scared it will fall apart at any secound. Seeing as HP is such a large company I'm guessing that there will be no way for me to get this fixed but I decided to ask here before using some annoying fix like glue to stop the creaking.

This is in-excusable for such an expensive product as this one. I'm not prepared to have paid around 2000$ to get a faulty product.

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Retired Omar-E
Retired
10015 6655 119 419
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 Hinge problem

@Voxed

Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message.

I Work for HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation