Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 Replacement Screen

13-w063nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have an HP Spectre x360, the model number is 13-w063nr, and the product id is X7V22UA. I recently broke the screen. Both the glass is cracked badly in two spots, and the display itself has a large portion of dead pixels in the middle of the screen, along with more dead pixels elsewear, but less so. Everything works completely fine, including the webcam and IR login feature using Windows Hello. Except for the touchscreen itself. Although portions of the screen are somewhat usable, the touchscreen does not work anywhere. I have been told by HP Support that the repair would cost 700 plus shipping. However I have seen that I can buy the specific part from hp's part website for about 350. I am wondering if there are any part replacement discounts that I can get, as this is still absurdly high. Or if there are any cheaper options. I have not been able to find any 3rd parties that are able to repair it, as, as far as I can tell, I can only get the replacement screen from HP itself.

1 REPLY 1
Regents Professor Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,598 4,501 384 1,618
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 Replacement Screen

@21aidan98 wrote:

Hi, I have an HP Spectre x360, the model number is 13-w063nr, and the product id is X7V22UA. I recently broke the screen. Both the glass is cracked badly in two spots, and the display itself has a large portion of dead pixels in the middle of the screen, along with more dead pixels elsewear, but less so. Everything works completely fine, including the webcam and IR login feature using Windows Hello. Except for the touchscreen itself. Although portions of the screen are somewhat usable, the touchscreen does not work anywhere. I have been told by HP Support that the repair would cost 700 plus shipping. However I have seen that I can buy the specific part from hp's part website for about 350. I am wondering if there are any part replacement discounts that I can get, as this is still absurdly high. Or if there are any cheaper options. I have not been able to find any 3rd parties that are able to repair it, as, as far as I can tell, I can only get the replacement screen from HP itself.

907334-001 In stock  
PANEL,LCD HU 13.3 FHD UWVA BV USLIM TS Natural Silver

Looks like the part for your system from HP PartSurfer is $440 USD plus tax/shipping if you want to try replacing it yourself.  It doesn't look like there are very many options since it's an expensive component to replace.  

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation