04-27-2015 11:23 PM - edited 04-27-2015 11:24 PM
On my HP Spectre x360, the touchpad is still active when the laptop is in tablet mode. The keyboard is disabled as expected however. Is there a setting that can also disable the touchpad in tablet mode?
04-29-2015 06:54 AM
Did this happen Out of Box or after you owned the notebook for sometime?
Is the keyboard itself functional as well or just the touchpad?
Make it easier for others to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
04-29-2015 09:10 AM
Yes this happens out of the box with no custimizations. It's unusual that the keyboard will autodisable in tablet mode, but not the trackpad. It results in accidental mouse movements.
05-16-2015 11:45 AM
I'm having the same problem out of the box. I've had the spectre for about an hour now and I just noticed that the trackpad is active in tablet mode. The keyboard isn't active.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot