09-21-2016 12:35 PM
I have an HP - Spectre x360 2-in-1 13.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive and I wanted to know if I could upgrade the RAM in it.
09-21-2016 12:41 PM
I appologize but the RAM is not upgradable on the Spectre 13 x360 notebook as it is soldered to the system board and doesn't have additional expansion slots.
Make it easier for others to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
09-21-2016 12:45 PM
Here is the information you are asking
MEMORY Standard LPDDR3-1600 (Transfer rates up to 1600 MT/s) Dual Channel Support Memory soldered down Supports 8192 MB (256Mx4x16 x 4PCs ) - 1600 MT/s1 Maximum 8 GB
Max 8Gb for this computer
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot