07-05-2016 10:13 AM
I bought the Spectre x360 to replace my HP Envy. The promised 12+ hours of battery life have resulted in only 4 hours. VERY disappointing since, I've chosen to buy this product over MAC which delivers 10 hours. I have checked the forum and there is no solution to this and has been going on for at least a year.
Why is HP not delivering? I spent $1400 for something that was promised and not delivered.
Can anyone help? Can I send this back and get a refund?
I can't find help anywhere.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot