02-01-2017 11:59 PM
So my brand new laptop seems to be rejecting all of its drivers. Yesterday, on the 3rd day of using it, the speakers didn't work when I tried to use them for the first time, but headphones plugged into the jack did. And today, the trackpad stopped working and I can no longer see the cursor. Touchscreen is still working, though. What am I supposed to do to fix this? I feel like they're related...
02-02-2017 12:29 PM
This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are having issues with speakers and touchpad on your HP Spectre x360 notebook I would like to help you resolve this issue.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
- Was there any hardware or software changes done recently?
- Perform system restore.(click here to refer the document)
Reply with the result of the above-mentioned steps, for further assistance.
If the issue is resolved and you appreciate my help,
Please click the "Accept as Solution" button and the "Thumbs Up".
Let me know how you make out.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot