A while ago my charging port seemed to be having a few issues. I changed my charger and confirmed it was the charging port, and today when I took out my charger this itty bitty piece of metal (which I'm assuming is the thing that connects the charger to the computer) came out with it.
Does anyone know how I can fix this myself, what parts I need to order and such, or should I go in to get it professionally replaced? Thank you so much!
Since this is a Hardware issue please contact HP Support in your region for service options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".