Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
M1ke_017
Level 1
13 7 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Support has yet to address my issue/ Agent copy/pastes same message to me multiple times

HP Recommended
Pavilion Gamiing cx0056wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Disclaimer to Mods: This is NOT the same topic as my previous post. My previous post was about the hinge on my laptop breaking again after already sending it to HP for a repair. My original post was about the hinge, this post is about the agent who keeps spamming me this message. This post is about the fact that it has been over a month, no agent has addressed the issue, and the one support agent who has contacted me has copy/pasted the exact same message to me FOUR TIMES. He has spammed this to me multiple times:

"

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Please provide the below details -

First Name:

Last name:

Case Number:

Email address:

Telephone Number:

HP Model number:

HP Product Number:

Product Serial Number:

Description of the issue:

Let me know.

"

I told him I have provided this information multiple times and nobody from HP has reached out. His response is always to just copy/paste the above ^ message and send it again. I told him I he is not actually answering any of my questions and is just spamming the same message to me about info I have already sent and he has stopped responding.

Mods: Please do not remove my post, this is about a separate issue than my previous post as above stated. And nobody has addressed that issue in over a month anyway. My original post was about the hinge, this post is about the agent who keeps spamming me this message. Thank you.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation