Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Conv 15-ap012d
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased a brand new HP Spectre x360 Conv 15-ap012dx ALL on February 15, 2017 at Best Buy. Supposedly in there description of the Best Buy website this machine has a 1 year warranty. My warranty on the HP Support Assistant shows the warranty expiring on 12/19/2017 (10 months). I called Best Buy but they said that is something I would have to resolve with HP. Love love love this new laptop but really frustrated with this issue. Can anyone suggest who I would contact at HP to resolve this issue. I have the serial number of this machine along with receipt from Best Buy. Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The warranty date usually is simply set from time laptop was shipped.It can be corrected with sales receipt. Probably the best way to make personalized contact with HP is using HP Support Assistant. Open it and click on Support at top. This will give you options of live chat or a phone number to call.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

The warranty date usually is simply set from time laptop was shipped.It can be corrected with sales receipt. Probably the best way to make personalized contact with HP is using HP Support Assistant. Open it and click on Support at top. This will give you options of live chat or a phone number to call.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your help, I contacted HP and got everything worked out! 

HP Recommended

Happy to hear it was resolved quickly. Welcome to the forums!

HP Recommended

I have  been  going through  hell  to  clear up  warranty  I  just  bought a desktop computer and they say the warranty  expired last  august!  I  have  submitted a dispute  but it won't  accept my  reciept  that I put as a zip file I  am  fed  up

HP Recommended

@jjenkjr

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.