09-21-2012 06:34 AM - edited 09-21-2012 06:36 AM
i am facing a problem with my headset.
I bought it on Mar 2012 from Groupon, and 2 days ago i found that i cant get the headset to be charged (no red light) when i was connecting it to the PC. thus, when i on the headset, the sound was broken, keep on disconnected from the PC.
As i know the product has 1 year warranty, and i suspect that it is the battery problem. what can i do about it?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot