Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP SPECTRE X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello,
I'd like to know if this version of the HP SPECTRE X360 included the digitizer. Ty for your help.
The model is: HP Spectre x360 13-4158ng.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello dalon,

Yes ! you are absolutely right.  Thats to identify the country sold. 

ex: nr is for North America.  It changes from country to country.

Technically they are same. 

I appreciate the way you think. 

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello dalon,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Below is compatiblity list : 

http://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05166879

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hello,
The list was very helpful, just one further information: the 'x' at the end of the code means "whatever number", right?
So when it says HP Spectre x360 41xx means that also mine that is HP Spectre x360 4158 is compatible?
HP Recommended

Hello dalon,

Yes ! You are right.  

Its is compatible and should work fine with your PC.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hello, thanks for your help.
Can you just tell me what's the meaning of the "ng" at the end of the code? So 1458ng means what? It depends on the country or what?
HP Recommended

Hello dalon,

Yes ! you are absolutely right.  Thats to identify the country sold. 

ex: nr is for North America.  It changes from country to country.

Technically they are same. 

I appreciate the way you think. 

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.