Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Z Book Studio G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, My Latptop was running with a 256 GB M.2 SED SanDisk M.2 SATA wich is having OS installed on it, and another 1 TB, Intel M.2 SATA SSD which i brought 3 years back and was working fine. Last week my 1TB. Intel drive was showing some issues, then Intel support told me to ugrade the firmware, i did that and that works for a day then the SSD died completely. Now i replaced that drive with a 1TB ADATA M.2 2280 NVEMe, PCIe Gen 3x4 SSD. I connected as the secondary drive as my OS was on 256 Sandisk, it was well, then i swap the drives, and started installing the OS on the new 1TB,NVMe drive, it went fine. After that i installed all the softwares, then i did a reboot then the system stucks on the BIOS menu itself. I tried to swap the drive slots but still the same. When i remove the NVMe drive it works fine, but when ever i connect that the system hangs and stucks. Any advise please, as its a brand new and it work well when i connect first 2-3 times of reboot i dont think it went faulty. Please help.

Only change i made, after the OS installation in the new NVMe drive, i enabled the fast boot and lagecy disabled and secure boot enabled in the bios, after that this issue happened. Then after even i reset my BIOS to factory, still no success.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.