cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
daaniilka
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP ZBook Studio G7 Mobile Workstation: after update funtion keys does not work

HP Recommended
ZBook Studio G7 Mobile Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone,

we have a costumer who updated his HP ZBook G7. After the update was completed, the costumer is unable to use the function keys. At the moment I have only remote access to that device. I would like to install the driver for the keyboard, but I am not able to find an installation file from a serious website (only some Russian and Persian sites). The keyboard driver doesn't exist on the official driver site of HP.

Do you have the installation file for the keyboard driver?

EDIT: Hardware-ID of the keyboard is: ACPI\VEN_HPQ&DEV_8002

Yours sincerely

Daaniilka

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation