02-04-2010 08:40 PM
Anyone have input on the new dv6 with the Intel i5 processor and 500GB hard drive. Any pros or cons?? I am thinking about purchasing one this week.
03-30-2010 01:15 AM
Don't know if it's too late, but I have the i5 DV6. It's amazing! Super fast, runs every app I have without a hiccup, all my DJ controllers... I really put this thing through the ringer and it doesn't flinch!
Just make sure to delete Norton once you get it and install Avast or something similar. Norton is a resource hog!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot