Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Ordered an Elitebook on November 28th and received a response that it was to be shipped on 12-17, delivered 12-23. When it didn't show I checked the order status page - the dates of which have never changed even though it's now weeks overdue. It appears that it has still not been assembled based on the progress graph. Since the order status page says that I should have been contacted within a day if the ship date was missed, I became concerned when that didn't happen. In the last 3 weeks I've tried to find out more through chat (disabled), e-mail and phone. I've been on hold with customer service several times, waiting as long as 2+ hours before giving up. Two calls to my salesman have gone unanswered. When in desperation I called someone else in sales (strangely, they do pick up the phone), they were unable to help me, but claimed that they would arrange to have someone contact me within 48 hours - it's been over a week with no word. I can't believe that HP is this bad - have I somehow been scammed?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@rm575

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have responded to the private message last week with the info requested but have not received a response. My order update page still shows my computer has yet to be built, but was to be shipped a month ago. Could you please do whatever it takes to get an accurate update?

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.