05-01-2012 05:22 PM - edited 05-01-2012 05:23 PM
Ok, so I want a gray or black model in the UK, and it's narrowed down on the HP website to:
HP Mini 210-4160ea PC (B1E15EA) 320 pounds
HP Mini 210-4120ea PC (A9E61EA) 270 pounds
HP Mini 210-4120sa PC (A7R29EA) 249 pounds
Problem is the technical specifications for them are identical. What is the difference? Searching the internets leads to lots of different contradicting information about missing bluetooth / microphone jacks / integrated wifi...
Seriously, not putting this basic info is ridiculous. Shame on you HP!
Someone please help me out!!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot