Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp Notebook 15-ay105nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP can no longer repair my computer as well as spare parts are no longer available

it is not normal for HP to be able to stop the 15-ay105nf hp troubleshooting.

this means that if I want to change the battery of my computer will be impossible.

FIn de support et dépannage pour l'ordinateur 15-ay105nfFIn de support et dépannage pour l'ordinateur 15-ay105nf

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Fantoma

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • What parts are you looking for?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Simply not true. Parts are readily available, and specifically batteries can be found from many online sellers. After the warranty expires, you sometimes have to go into the aftermarket to find replacement parts. That is one of the reasons for the Forum. We can provide information you can use to repair/upgrade your out of warranty HP Products. 

HP Recommended

Thank you for your response. I'm thinking at the right time about changing the battery of my computer because it is original ie since the end of December 2016. what is the price for reattaching the power on/off button and the touchpad button (left click).

HP Recommended

This is not a shop we do not quote prices. How did those buttons become detached? We can help you with a Manual and maybe a video for you to try to do it yourself. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.