cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bi28
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP notebook, less than 2 years old, suddenly its screen turns pink and pixelated, without warning,

HP Recommended
HP Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

M laptop screen turned pink and slightly pixelated, suddenly last night.  I took it, to my local repair shop to get looked at, this morniing.  They believe  that its the screen, that somehow, its been damage or the wiring has broken. They, have it overnight night, tonight to do a diagnostic on it. $79 for the diagnostic. They have tole me that, it may need the screen replaced and that could cost from $ 300-$1500.  I am on jobseeker, payments, i have taken the utmost care for my laptop because, i cant afford to replace a large ticket item, like a laptop and I treated that laptop, like it was made of glass. I was proud of owning a brand new HP laptop and I, relied on it every day. I am totally devastated by what has happened to it and I cant understand, how a laptop, less than 2 years old, just suddenly has severe screen malfunction. I am, so disappointed in HP and now I have to try and replace my laptop, with little to no funds.  

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,987 21,946 977 1,014
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Bi28

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation