08-11-2016 05:20 AM
I've broken screen glas in the upper angle. In italy where is assistance (or the telephone number). How much the replacement? Or in alternative where i buy the glass screen to try sefl repair (my warrancy is expiry).
08-11-2016 07:37 PM
Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you have a broken screen . I will be glad to help you.
Please click the link below to get the contact information for your region.
Please keep me informed of how things went.
If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.
Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot