Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Notebook F0DJ63T5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

For several days I have been trying to get details of replacement battery from HP to no avail. Can someone help me please? There are lots of similar batteries available on the market which, are not 'HP'. Most of those available are different voltages or output amperage etc how much does this matter? Can anyone recommend a replacement please? Although the Notebook is 3 years old it is working perfectly.

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@matrix188 

F0DJ63T5 is an invalid code:

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=F0DJ63T5

What is it. Normally vendors including HP don't keep spare batteries after few years because many competitions outside. You can use part # (on the battery itself) and search online.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you Bandied

I think I didn't explain myself very well. I know what battery I need, It is just that I am unable to find one to purchase. I can find similar but, they have different output ranges from the original, most being over 14 volts, the original is 10,95volts. I needed to know if the 14+ volt batteries would be okay to use as an alternative?

I live in the UK.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.