05-02-2014 02:53 AM
I am really sorry to get this into your notice that the pendrive HPv220w, which I bought one year back (Still in warranty) is gone bad. The data saved is completely lost and its not detected anymore on any computer. I tried to solve this issue from the help of customer care but unfortunattely I didnt secure any positive response. I specifically asked for a center who will serve my purpose of servicing or replace the HPv220w pendrive. I have also asked all the listed dealers mentioned in the Hyderabad HP centers, but was unhappy as they were not ready to accept specifically this model. So, I kindly request you to help me and please provide me the service center which deals specifically with this model in hyderabad. I will be happy only for a replacement.
Thank You and best regards,
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot