01-16-2013 11:59 AM
As stated in the title my HP mouse no will no longer work. It has worked for me for WELL over 2 years with no problems what so ever. For awhile i had the mouse off 4-6 months. and the little usb stick out of the computer. I recently tried using it and nothing would happen i would plug in the usb stick nothing happends. I went ahead and reinstalled a new Os to see if that would fix this. Now it attempts to download the driver everytime i plug it in. but soon fails for no reason. It even shows up on my windows auto update as "Hewlett Packard -input- HP wireless mouse" i try installing it and it fails.. Is this the wrong driver? is there a new one? could some one give me a link to a comfermed working driver?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot