MmHh
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP xp kus1206 keyboard smart card driver

HP Recommended
HP xp kus1206
Windows 7

Looking for correct driver for this specific : HP xp kus1206 keyboard with build in smart card reader.

Any assistant will be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Bordoni
3 3 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I know it's an old post, but if anyone still needs it:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-usb-smartcard-ccid-keyboard/6415040

Anyway, if you are having trouble with pincode field using SafeSign middleware, you'll have to use the generic Microsoft drivers.

Open Device Manager > click on plus besides SmartCard Readers > select HP USB Keyboard  -- right click > Properties

CLick Update > Search for driver in the computer > let me choose the driver > choose  Microsoft USBCCID Smartcard Reader (WUDF) 

The steps are probably not exactly that, because my Windows is in portuguese and I dont know how they name it in english.

If you do that, it will work with SafeSign. Maybe Windows tries to update the driver and install HP's driver again.  You will have to repeat the process.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation