10-13-2016 04:37 PM
I need to replace the hard drive in my laptop HP Notebook P1A99UA#ABL.
What size and specs of the hard drive I should buy?
Thanks a lot.
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-13-2016 05:07 PM
Your machine is an HP 15-af148ca :
Would you like to use the same as the original HDD, which is a 1TB 5400RPM hard drive ?
You can use any standard 2.5" HDD for laptops on the market today. Please buy a faster HDD which has 7200RPM and big cache such as
or much smaller cache:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
09-07-2019 11:07 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!