Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook - 17t-g10
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My computer started to work really really slow so I start uninstalling programs and running antivirus but nothing made it better.. I run a HP support check from my pc and I got Hard Drive disk failed "Failure ID: GGAB1T-81X8JB-MFPX61-60FP03"

also my task manager says "disk %100 use" in red the whole time..

Please I need a solution ASAP because I use my pc for business, and also I need a way to extract my files, at the moment my pc doesnt take any flash drives or external disk to copy and substract my files safely.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Nicolas5

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand there's a hard drive failure on your computer, 

Thank you for providing such details that help me get right to the point, rather than probing for more information, I appreciate it.

You've performed the hardware test and it resulted with the failure ID: GGAB1T-81X8JB-MFPX61-60FP03,

Here's what the ID represents: 

Hard Disk 1 SMART Hard Drive Detects Imminent Failure

You will need to get the hard drive replaced, this can be done either using the HP Part store,

Or call the HP phone support to setup a hardware service:

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number to obtain a case along with the phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, 

Mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Nicolas5

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand there's a hard drive failure on your computer, 

Thank you for providing such details that help me get right to the point, rather than probing for more information, I appreciate it.

You've performed the hardware test and it resulted with the failure ID: GGAB1T-81X8JB-MFPX61-60FP03,

Here's what the ID represents: 

Hard Disk 1 SMART Hard Drive Detects Imminent Failure

You will need to get the hard drive replaced, this can be done either using the HP Part store,

Or call the HP phone support to setup a hardware service:

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the call process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect

Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number to obtain a case along with the phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, 

Mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.