07-21-2016 01:51 PM - edited 07-21-2016 01:56 PM
Hello my laptop fell from a table and stopped working. Just a blank screen from then on
I tried to re install windows in it but won't work.
so i formatted everything and now when i try to reinstall OS into it, it shows error loading operating system.
Then when i run the hard drive check, it says hard drive short DST check failed.
What are the possible suggestions ? Please help
07-21-2016 02:02 PM - edited 07-21-2016 02:02 PM
According to the message you have recently posted I would like to confirm that this is a hardware issue and the hard disk drive needs to be replaced to resolve the issue. I strongly recommend you to Contact HP Technical Support over the Phone for further assistance without any delay to get your Notebook diagnosed and serviced by an authorized HP Certified Engineer
You can also Check your warranty Here to verify the warranty status
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
K N R K
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot