3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Hardware specs for Pavilion an1013ur

HP Recommended
Pavilion an1013ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Tried to look for hardware specs of my laptop (Pavilion an1013ur) on HP PartSurfer, but unfortunately didn't find any (neither on the product description page). Where can I obtain such information with the list of the manufacturers of each component with the additional detailed information, such as whether the processor and/or RAM are soldered? Thank you in advance! Note: can't look it up from my laptop right now, though need this information as soon as possible

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 12
Level 12
993 993 106 244
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, you can see principal informations about your configuration here: 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-13-an1000-laptop-pc-series/29126848/model/31598792

It is written "onboard" for the memory so appears to be soldered on your motherboard. And you can't nor upgrade your CPU. 

And fore more informations about the parts you need to use your service manual: 

Maintenance and Service Guide

Parts manufacturer are not written, for what parts you want to know this?? 

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for quick response!

Unfortunately, for some reason the service manual does not match my laptop. If you have a look at page 1 in the "Product name" section you'll find that the manual is for "Model numbers: 13-an0xxx", while mine is an1xxx. Neither do processors match: the listed processors in the manual are all 8gen, while mine is 10gen.

I would like to know at least the manufactures of the motherboard and for SSD.

Thank you in advance!

I pointed the issue with mismatching service manual to the Support in my region, but unfortunately didn't receive any reaction, except for the "that's the only manual we have".

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12
Level 12
993 993 106 244
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately I find only this one.. I will track back this problem. 

You can't find this manufacturer in the manual, but for the motherboard is entreprises madding only motherboards for OEM (branders same HP). 
For SSD I don't know, you can maybe see this with a software if you don't want to open your PC for this.

For this please right click on "computer" and clic to "manage". In left go to "devices manager" and duplicate clic on "disks" section to see inside. You need to have your SSD.

EDIT An HP employee has explain to me, it is the good manual for the series but HP don't upgrade the manual when new processors become in a computer series. 

For the brander I quote it: 

@wes_notebook wrote:

Also, we often have multiple vendors in the supply chain for the same components.  SSDs for example are mostly Samsung but sometimes Intel.  The system was manufactured by Quanta.

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you very much for the information! I guess it does cover mostly what I wanted to know.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation