Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Omen 15-ce028nm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hay, I have a question about the hardware in my laptop. specifications say it has an ssd drive 256 GB of PCI NVMe M.2. but when I opened the bottom cover I found an hdd drive that I do not know what it is.Full specs is-

HP Omen 15-ce028nm, 2YM72EA, 15,6" IPS FHD LED (1920x1080), Intel Core i-7700HQ 2.80/3.80GHz Quad Core, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB GDDR5, HD Web kamera, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.2, 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (Data Transfer up to 5 Gb/s, DP1.2, HP Sleep and Charge), 3 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 HP Sleep and Charge), 1 HDMI, 1 RJ-45, 1 headphone/microphone combo, 1 microphone-in, Windows 10 Home, 2,56 kg. 

Foto 8A5AC68A-4BFC-4564-BDF1-D1582D59882F.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community @Regius

This is your M.2 SSD. 

SSD.PNG

Located on the other side of the HDD.

REO

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community @Regius

This is your M.2 SSD. 

SSD.PNG

Located on the other side of the HDD.

REO

HP Recommended

Thats a placeholder hard drive blank. You can put a hard drive or 2.5 inch SSD there instead of the blank if you wish. 

Your actual storage disk has been marked by the post above. 

HP Recommended

Thanks 

HP Recommended

Your very welcome @Regius

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.