Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hinge and case broken Hp envy touch

HP envy 15t touch
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently on 8/2014  purchased a HP envy for my son who just started college, He has been using the laptop gently and has had no falls or intentiontally caused physical damage to it.  A few months ago , the hinge and the part of the case attached t the left hinge broke and he is very disappointed.  I have used HP products for a long time and thought this will be a good tiime to introduce them to him, but he is very disappointed and so am I.  After research, I realize this is a know problem and many other users have had issues.  The laptop is still functional as long as it is left open.

Please help

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Retired danny-r
Retired
8251 7100 141 470
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hinge and case broken Hp envy touch

@docdude

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation