12-11-2016 05:23 AM
- Product Name and Number: HP Pavilion g7t Notebook PC LX514AV
- Operating System installed (if applicable): Windows 7 64-bit
- Error message (if any): None
- Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred:
- Routine updates from Windows
I'd like to start off by saying that I am a big fan and a good customer of your laptops! I had been enjoying my Pavilion but unfortunately, that was short-lived. Even though I am a very caring user of electronics I was surprised when one day the left hinge for my Pavillion's lid came loose (I think a screw might have fallen off). From researching online I understand that this issue has been happening, a lot, to others as well. Before it gets worse and affects an otherwise well functioning computer, if you could please fix this issue.
Before this issue occurred to my Pavillion, I have been regularly recommending HP laptops to family and friends. Going forward, as well, I would like to do so. I hope you are able to expeditiously fix my Pavilion's issue.
12-11-2016 12:50 PM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot