11-18-2011 04:02 PM
TawnieRose wrote: Does anyone know how long HP take to fix laptops and get them back to you by any chance? Thanks.
Hello TawnieRose, I am not sure, but I would think that would depend on were you are located.
In the US, a repair for a desktop takes only about 7-9 days, again depending on the travel time to and from the HP Repair Facility. I would think a Laptop would be the same or close to the same.
Please click the White Kudos star on the left, to say thanks.
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot