melissadavis Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

How To Recover Deleted Documents & Photos Data From My Hard Drive?

I have downloaded the entire documents from my Google drive to my computer system, but accidentally deleted my important files like document, photo, etc through shift+del keys in my hard drive. So, I was worried that valuable my documents.

My friend suggested me to use Windows data recovery tool, easy and fast data recovery software to easily recover your valuable documents.

http://www.harddrivedatarecoverys.com/

7 REPLIES
Lavina Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post

Get complete solution to recover deleted photos, songs, official data and many more items, with the help of effective hard drive data recovery tool.

http://www.troubleshootwindows.com/misc/review-systools-hard-drive-data-recovery-for-windows/

0 Kudos
mikkyshina Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post

Hi, there is a way by which you can recover deleted files and photos easily. By the use of Hard Drive Data Recovery Software you can recover unlimited hard disk data within a fractions of minutes. This software supports the recovery of entire files extensions which are available in your hard disk. To get more details you can go for this link

http://www.datarecovery1.org/corrupted-jpg-recovery.html

0 Kudos
joewilliam22 Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 1
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post

You can recover deleted document and photos from hard drive with data recovery software, see this solution: hard drive data recovery

helped me before.

MerryJoseph Top Student
Top Student
5 0 2
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post

Hi,

“Remo Recover” is the best software which has many advanced features that helps you to recover all your deleted files and photos in a very short period of time…

SerenaClaire Top Student
Top Student
8 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post

Well, to get deleted documents and photos back from hard drive, all you need is a great app to help you fix the problem. 

Here recommend Jihosoft File Recovery . I found this app online when I faced your situation before. There is no 100% guarantee. However, it is worth a try. 

0 Kudos
recoverdatatool Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post

To recover lost data a user need to download and install third-party Windows Data Recovery Software that will surely help you in recovering lost data from Windows errors. This tool is efficient in recovering lost data from Windows in a safe and secure way. It recovers data by maintaining the integrity of the data at every step of the recovery process.

Read more: mail2web.com/plugins/addons/outlook/backups-archiving/best-windows-data-recovery_904.html

0 Kudos
lucasdonovan Top Student
Top Student
7 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post

Data loss in windows is very frustrating and unproductive. Generally, if in case no back up was saved, the primary course of action is always to restore windows.
Using Windows Data Recovery tool, you can easily repair and recover corrupt or damaged data from the file systems (NTFS and FAT) swiftly and with utmost accuracy. This tool can also retrieve data from any storage devices or hard disks (both external and internal).

This tool has an additional capability of restoring lost or deleted data as well. The only condition is that no further changes are made on hard disk such as adding, creating or moving new data. If the hard disk is kept intact as it is after deletion of data then, the same data can most assuredly be recovered.

Visit: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Restore-System-with-Hard-1ff36236?redir=0

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation