01-01-2013 12:41 AM
In case you weren;lt aware there is an Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) driver at the HP drivers page for my pavilion G6-1031tx but I didnt instakl and don't know if that means it has Widi.
01-01-2013 04:26 AM
What you posted to identify your notebook PC does not serve much purpose. All it says is that your notebook is within the G6 series and that it contains a specific Intel CPU.
Please open the HP Support Assistant application and look at the bottom of the window that is invoked. There will be a complete product number there. Post the entire alphanumeric string here in your post.
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot