06-20-2012 10:13 AM
The white LED light that highlights my mousepad stopped working. I don't know how I turned it off. But I want to turn it back on.
Can you please tell me how to do this? If the led has burned out, is it possible for me to replace it?
06-20-2012 10:56 AM
The usual way to toggle this light On and Off is to hold down the fn key and press the spacebar.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot