07-13-2014 12:28 AM
So I know how to access the youcam and get it all loaded but I have the
Pavilion TouchSmart 15-b129wm touchscreen one and it shows I have a webcam but it's saying "Warning No Webcam detected. Try plugging in a webcam into your computer now. If you are using an intergrated camera, make sure it's turned on." I've never had to turn on a webcam before and this is the second laptop I've owned. So does any one know where to go to turn it on? I've looked everywhere and I've even tried to reinstall youcam a bunch of times too.
07-15-2014 09:05 AM - last edited on 03-07-2017 01:50 PM by OscarFuentes
Welcome to the HP Support Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I see that you are having a problem with your webcam and I will be happy to help you. Here is an HP document Webcam Troubleshooting with some troubleshooting steps to follow. Give that a try and let me know how it goes. Are you using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1?
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot