05-19-2016 08:02 PM
I've checked my warranty status on the base warranty and it's still active.
Warranty type: Base Warranty
Service type: Wty: HP HW Maintenance Offsite Support
Start date: Feb 11, 2014
End date: Apr 11, 2017
Service level: Std Office Hrs Std Office Days
Standard Parts Logistics
Standard Material Handling
Std Office Hrs Std Office Days
Customer Pickup at RepairCtr
Customer delivers to RepairCtr
2 Business Days Turn-Around
No Usage Limitation Deliverables: Offsite Support & Materials
Hardware Problem Diagnosis
How am I able to know whether it covers a replacement of battery?
As my battery have been draining quite fast and wish to change my battery...
05-19-2016 08:22 PM - edited 05-19-2016 08:23 PM
Welcome, to Forum !.
If you write what your netbook, have warranty available, you needed register your device, from ... https://h20366.www2.hp.com/americas/flowPage/registration/index.do?execution=e1s1&cc=US&lang=en
Next step, you can call, to Support and Assistance Center, of HP, more, near your home, from ... http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Android/Phone-Assistance-in-the-world/td-p/5038024
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot