02-12-2013 11:25 AM
I'm upgrading the RAM in my machine. My issue is removing the back cover. It only has one screw but the documentation and You Tube videos show two screws. I dont want to break it so how do remove the back cover to expose the RAM slots?
02-12-2013 11:30 AM - edited 02-12-2013 11:31 AM
They say it is a real bear to get that back cover off.
However, it can be done if you pry the cover off carefully, and start your prying in the right spot.
Read the info at the link below and related links.
Fortunately, getting it back on doesn't seem to be so much of an issue.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot