Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-ba057nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to find out how much I can sell my laptop for. It is in new condition, literally has only been used like 4 times. Nothing wrong with it at all! Sadly I can’t even find it on the HP website.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the product specs for that model.

HP Notebook - 15-ba057nr Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

Walmart sold it new for $275.00

HP 15.6" Laptop, AMD A-Series A8-7410, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD, DVD Writer, Windows 10 Home, 15-ba057nr (Ref...

The notebook model you have is about 3.5 years old.

I'd start out at $200, and go down from there if you have to.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.