05-22-2010 12:55 PM
I am having compaq persario v6111TU model. From the last couple of months i have observed that laptop sometimes over heat. So i was thinking that the fan is stil running or not.
So please let me know how can i check that the fan is working fine. I installed the SpeedFan software and it is not anything related to fan, but it is showing tempratures.
05-22-2010 08:28 PM - last edited on 02-20-2017 03:06 PM by OscarFuentes
Reducing heat HERE
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot