Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp pavillion 15q-ds0029tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Bluetooth is not working properly and shows it's connected to a earphones which are not even in the proximity of the device, I don't know how to resolve this and when I tried to find the driver files online i wasn't able to find. Can someone give me a solution please?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

The product specs for your notebook indicate that it comes with a Reatek RTL8723DE wifi/Bluetooth adapter.

This is the latest W10 Bluetooth driver that HP has for that model wifi/Bluetooth adapter...

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp110001-110500/sp110200.exe

HP Recommended

Thanks for the file, I ran the file and it did something. So, now what should I do? Will it reset all my bluetooth previous connections? And also do I need to restart my computer to make this change come into effect?

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Restart the PC, go to the device manager, click to expand the Bluetooth device manager category.

Click on the Realtek bluetooth adapter listed there, click on the driver tab, and verify that the driver has been updated to version 1.8.1030.3010.

As far as what you have to do with actually connecting to the Bluetooth devices, you may want to disconnect from each of them and re-pair each device.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I restarted the system and nothing changed. The device that is previously paired denies to get disconnected and says cannot remove the device. This is causing me a lot of problems.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions for you to try.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.