Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0098ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am Russian. I know that you can update the drivers and BIOS manually. But how do I get HP Support Assistant (9.12.43.0, if I install a new version, it will be blocked in Russia) to look for drivers?

Every time I try to update the drivers for my laptop, it tells me that I already have the latest drivers and software installed. But why do I have them "up to date" if they are outdated, and you have newer drivers for my laptop on your site? What is this misunderstanding?

Снимок экрана (1139).png

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Bratanoid 

Please use HPSA. it will tell you

hpsa upt.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@banhien wrote:

@Bratanoid 

Please use HPSA. it will tell you

hpsa upt.png

Regards.

I try to do so, but it still does not search, although driver updates are available on the site.

HP Recommended

@Bratanoid wrote        

I try to do so, but it still does not search, although driver updates are available on the site.

@Bratanoid 

You can download it and install manually, it is a *.exe file.

Waning: Playing around with BIOS is the shortest way yo brick your machine.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@banhien wrote:

@Bratanoid wrote        

@Bratanoid 

You can download it and install manually, it is a *.exe file.

Waning: Playing around with BIOS is the shortest way yo brick your machine.

Regards.

I would love to, but every time I try to update the drivers (not the BIOS) for the latest version for my laptop, I don't get the following message:

Clipboard01.png

HP Recommended

@Bratanoid 

That why HPSA did not find it. You have to wait for HPSA to find a right one for your machine.

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.