Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
E7G99EA #AB8
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have a Hp pavilion 15-N096ST E7G99EA#AB8  lAPTOP.

i have 2 x 4GB DDR3L-12800 , total 8 GB ram on my system.

How many GB RAM can I upgrade? there is no any info in hp site or user guide

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

I can't find the specs for your specific model, just the general model series.

If your model has an Intel 3rd or 4th gen core processor, you can install 2 x 8 GB of DDR3L memory in it.

HP Recommended

cpu is AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon HD Graphics, 8GB DDR3(2x4), 750HDD, TUR version

motherboard : Hewlett-Packard 216C

Chipset: AMD A76M (Bolton-M3)

Bios ver F.19 , 07/14/2016

HP Recommended

Hi:

The 15-n### models with the  AMD A10-5745M APU can also run 2 x 8 GB of memory.

HP Recommended

thx so much 😍

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.