Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Envy Left Hinge 17inch / Popping bottom cover

HP envy 17 j130eb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Hp has some problems with the bottom cover that pops open every time I open up my notebook.

My Laptop has always been in a good condition, it never fell and I hardly travel with it. The reason why the cover opens is probably because of the screen that is to heavy for this kind of design.

the problem occured  to me last month. I searched the forum, and found at least 20 pages of Hp-costumers with my same problem. link.

I really what this problem to be fixed. It one of your most expensive notebooks. So Its realy sad for me that I bought an expensive product with a design-production flaw. I really hope you can help to solve this issue. I really need my laptop to continue working on it. The problem can only get worse. Please help me fast. Thanks in advance. Kind regards Dylan

test.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Retired Duane_D
Retired
4,641 3,064 51 154
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Envy Left Hinge 17inch / Popping bottom cover

Hello

Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation